Wrist brace for limiting pronation and supination
Manumed tri is a wrist brace for immobilisation. The product is exclusively to be used for the orthotic fitting of the wrist and only on intact skin.
- Limitation of the wrist in three degrees of movement: flexion / extension, abduction / adduction, pronation / supination
- Reduction of movement-related pain due to stabilisation of the wrist
The wrist is immobilised in six planes of movement, restricting supination and pronation (rotation of the lower arm).
- The splint is slightly premoulded to give an anatomical shape. Your orthotist will adapt it to the precise shape of your hand.
- The lateral guides on the lower arm, the wrists and the ball of the thumb are now bent so that they fit closely.
- Slip your lower arm into the support.
- Fasten the belts.
- Limitation of movement after injury to the triangular complex
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Limitation of movement after disc injury
- Arthrosis of the distal radio-ulnar joint
- Condition after disc surgery / suture
- Condition after radius fracture for functional therapy
- Loge de Guyon syndrome
- Condition after carpal fractures