Wrist brace for limiting pronation and supination
Manumed tri is a wrist brace for immobilisation. The product is exclusively to be used for the orthotic fitting of the wrist and only on intact skin.
Voordelen van product
The wrist is immobilised in six planes of movement, restricting supination and pronation (rotation of the lower arm).
The splint is slightly premoulded to give an anatomical shape. Your orthotist will adapt it to the precise shape of your hand.
The lateral guides on the lower arm, the wrists and the ball of the thumb are now bent so that they fit closely.
Slip your lower arm into the support.
Fasten the belts.
Aanwijzingen voor het dragen
The Manumed tri can only support successful treatment if it is consistently worn.
Velcro fasteners should be closed for washing. Soap residues, lotions and ointments can cause skin irritation and material wear.
Wash the product by hand, preferably using medi clean washing agent.
Do not bleach.
Leave to dry naturally.
Do not iron.
Do not dry clean.
- Limitation of movement after injury to the triangular complex
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Limitation of movement after disc injury
- Arthrosis of the distal radio-ulnar joint
- Condition after disc surgery / suture
- Condition after radius fracture for functional therapy
- Loge de Guyon syndrome
- Condition after carpal fractures