Wrist brace for limiting pronation and supination
Manumed tri is a wrist brace for immobilisation. The product is exclusively to be used for the orthotic fitting of the wrist and only on intact skin.
Voordelen van product
Limitation of the wrist in three degrees of movement: flexion / extension, abduction / adduction, pronation / supination
Reduction of movement-related pain due to stabilisation of the wrist
The wrist is immobilised in six planes of movement, restricting supination and pronation (rotation of the lower arm).
The splint is slightly premoulded to give an anatomical shape. Your orthotist will adapt it to the precise shape of your hand.
The lateral guides on the lower arm, the wrists and the ball of the thumb are now bent so that they fit closely.
Slip your lower arm into the support.
Fasten the belts.
- Limitation of movement after injury to the triangular complex
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Limitation of movement after disc injury
- Arthrosis of the distal radio-ulnar joint
- Condition after disc surgery / suture
- Condition after radius fracture for functional therapy
- Loge de Guyon syndrome
- Condition after carpal fractures